2018 is almost over, so we would like to thank all our members for sticking with us and allowing us to thrive. Before we start nagging you with boring stats, we would like to wish you a happy new year party and a prosperous 2019 (and beyond). Stay healthy and wealthy!
How did SWAPD do in 2018? Here are our accomplishments and stats!
- We’ve been opened for +/- 20 months now.
- 4m page views since we’ve opened our doors.
- We currently average around 210K page views per month.
- We average around 13k private (user to user) messages per month.
- We have 3600 members (of which 800+ are banned/suspended)
- Our mobile apps have over 500 installs, with around 300 active users.
- We had over 4000 listings come through our doors.
- We’ve closed over 400 transactions this year.
- The lowest transaction was for 10 USD.
- The highest transaction was for 45,000 USD.
- Currently, we’re averaging 50,000 USD in sales volume per month.
- Our database takes up 3.9 GB.
- Users with most sales (it’s a tie at 15 sales each) are @Hussey and @md1986.
- Most tickets (90%) get an initial response time of 5 minutes or less.
- The most viewed topic (10k views) is about transferring IG accounts.
- The most popular listing in terms of sales volume is the Facebook Watch Sales topic by @md1986.
- We survived a negative SEO campaign against our website! (Dirty competition or a disgruntled employee)
It’s not always pretty, though. We’ve had some really dead months. However, the past 3-4 months things are really picking up fast and the stats are growing faster than ever. We’re are also happy to say that SWAPD no longer fully relies on ViralAccounts (our sister site) to be alive. While we still funnel most of our VA leads here, the website is getting enough organic activity to where it should self sustain, which is another great milestone.
What’s in store for 2019?
We’re planning to make starting tickets easy for non-tech savvy clients. We realize forums aren’t most user-friendly platforms for buying/selling. But at this point, we’re rolling with our setup and instead of switching platforms, we will try to improve this one. In a week or two, we will introduce a super easy way to start tickets, so outsiders have an easy understanding of how to make a sale. It will make sales super easy to understand, even for unregistered users.
We will finally introduce auctions. Yes, I know. I’ve been promising that for a while, but we will make it happen in 2019.
We will open a currency exchange shop. Need PayPal to BTC? No problem, we can arrange that for you. Need bank wire to PayPal? No problem too.
We plan to make tickets easier, by adding things like custom fields for giving admins the credentials without the need of starting a new PM.
We plan to make ID verifications easier on new users (by creating an automated wizard).
We plan to add a clear fee calculator, so new members can understand easily what the charges are for, and how much they are.
In mid-June, we plan to change our tax classification so EU companies no longer have to worry about VAT.
And finally, we plan to pump money into advertising our service. We want to increase our sales volume up to 100K per month, that is our goal for 2019. In order to do that, more people need to hear about SWAPD. We will start an active campaign to make SWAPD a household name in the field of buying/selling social media assets.
We are also considering dropping the SWAPD fee a few points for all members, but that will depend on whether we reach our 100K (sales volume) per month goal. If yes, we plan to drop our fee to 8% for regular members, and 7% for VIP. We want to share our success with you, so if we keep doing good, so will our members. Thanks again to each and every one of you (except the banned members). I wish you a happy new year and thank you for using SWAPD!