205k Cartoon/Disney Instagram Account | Automated | Top USA | 89% Female

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 205k
Topic/Niche: Cartoons
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: My goal for 2021 is to use my phone less. I bought this account in April on SWAPD as a quarantine side project and have held it ever since. I am the second owner of the account.

This account has 205k followers (as of January 26th). The photos average between 7-10k likes each with the older ones around 10-15k. Daily followers gained has been down just because I am visiting family right now in a weird time zone and I am often posting 6 hours after my peak. Check Social Blade for a better view of the monthly gains.

This account has brought in $200-300 a month in sponsored posts (I charge $20-35 per post). The niche is super easy to run. I can provide you with a folder of 500 Disney cartoon “memes” that can be used to automate the account. Additional content can be found from other accounts in the niche. PayPal/Bank Wire, please.

Sample engagement stats from my post last week:

Story Views (last story 1/3/21)

Account Demographics:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! - Tabe

Handle?

1 Like

Handle and proof of income plz

1 Like

Handle

1 Like

Sent!

Username please and best offer!

1 Like

handle thx

1 Like

Sent!

Sent!

Sent!

Can you send me the username please

I cannot. You need to be ID verified.

Handle please

1 Like

Updated with story views from 1/3/21! Super good engagement. Check it out :slight_smile:

Send handle.

1 Like

Hi! Just getting back from a little break and replied to all messages and requests! Bump in case anyone else is interested. It gained a little under 10k followers since this was originally posted :open_mouth:

Bump

Send

Sent!

Bump!