Active 22.8k Twitter Account Aged since 2019 with OGE + Organic Following for sale!

Amount of followers: 22.8k
Country of followers (majority): USA + UK
Topic/Niche: NSFW Financial Domination/OnlyFans Content Buyers + Sellers
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic, Created account and gained the followers by posting and interacting regularly within the community.

Description: 22.8k following, Organic Built NSFW Twitter Account specifically Financial Domination + OnlyFans content. Account has Never been banned, blocked or locked completely clean record. One of the biggest and most well known pages in the NSFW/Findom community. I have an original username associated with the account, and an email used specifically for the account, included in purchase as well. But of course the username can be changed along with everything else. 100% customizable. I have used this page as a promo page and have made a good $3k + from promoting alone and hardly at that. Huge market for $$ making considering the majority of the page is based around $$$ & Financial Domination/OnlyFans Content Buyers + Sellers. Account/@ is Constantly being tagged/messaged ( by accounts with 1k + followings = more mentions which ='s more engagement which also ='s more followers ) and gaining a minimum * yes minimum * of 15 to 20 new followers every day. Since posting account has gone from 22.4k followers to 22.8k. I however have no use for the page anymore and believe it could be real gold for someone whom knows how to use it. I can provide screenshots of whatever info on the account you would like prior to purchasing! Serious inquiries ONLY please! I have however attached a screenshot of follower count ( old screenshot* verified users can message for handle to see current follower count as it’s growing everyday. ) + creation date. BTC ( preferred ) & again will ONLY be selling through this site. Immediate transfer of account + email available so I ask buyer please be ready to pay upon agreement of sale. No phone # attached only the email attached to account. ( that again comes with purchase! :slight_smile: ) Now asking $600 + fees BTC preferred but can work with any method buyer is using.20210112_191800|690x280

Handle

1 Like

Hey whats the handle? Ty!

1 Like

bump!

Handle and price?

1 Like

asking price ?

1 Like

DM for handle please! And asking price is now $600 + any fees.

Bump!

handle

1 Like

Handle please

1 Like

Bump! Bump! Bumppp!

Link?

1 Like

link?

1 Like

Bump!

handle please and thanks

1 Like

Bump! $600 + fees. :confetti_ball: current follower count 22.9k :tada:

Account still available! + growing everyday. Bump!

Could you share the handle? Thanks

1 Like

Handle sent!

Current follower count @ 23k :tada: