28k Marvel IG Account for Sale | Active Organic Followers | Fast Growing

Country of followers (majority): Brazil, USA
Amount of followers: 29.2K
Topic/Niche: Marvel Fanpage
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Fully Organic

Description: MARVEL Fanpage with 29.2K real and active followers all organically grown. I generally post 10-15 posts a week. Recent posts got 5k-40k likes. It gains 1500-2000 followers a week. Max likes: 49k Max Reach: 784k

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

3 Likes

Interested. What’s the @ please

Is the reach and impression photoshopped or what are those numbers

Reach : 12,62,303
Impression : 19,72,471

1 Like

Believe it or not it is actually displayed like that, I don’t recall if it’s an android thing or because of the higher number, the correct number would be 1,972,471.

3 Likes

It’s neither photoshopped, nor an android thing (cause I’m an iPhone user). It’s Indian Number System. The Indian numbering and international unit is different from one another. Till 10,000 they both are same, but after that it changes. As per the Indian numbering system, one lakh is a unit which is equal to 100,000 (one hundred thousand) in the international unit system. 10 lakh in Indian currency makes a million in International currency. I hope it makes sense.
Google about it for more.

2 Likes

Please only bump your thread once every 24 hours. Thank you.

Bump

Price

Price is mentioned on the post it’s $450

Handle please

PM sent

Unable to see your pm

Handle please?

Pm sent

Bump

Name?

Pm sent

Hello, please send me the handle. :slight_smile: