2x Fanpage bundle: 1X Cat related, all US page - 65K + 1x bonus page (reptile related), 19K, mostly US. Best offer

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 65K + 19K
Topic/Niche: One page is about cats, the other about reptiles.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Paid/organic.

Cat page:
Grown via the help of paid boosts. Recent posts didn’t do so well but just two years ago the account was doing very good. Needs work for sure, but it looks promising. It has a very good name, good demographics, and the niche is fantastic (animals always perform well on Facebook). It may have been unpublished once, and there are stats missing from the past. But other than that, I’d say this is worthy of trying. Not sure how much I want for it, but I know cats/dogs pay better than your average fanpage, so please don’t totally lowball me.

Reptile page:
Throwing it in as a bonus since it’s 19K and doesn’t qualify for its own listing on SWAPD. Did two test posts, they did pretty good for a 19K page.

Posting screenshots from the content directly as the insights keep showing zero on all posts pre 2016 (probably because it was unpublished and/or there is some type of error).

Bump.

Please message me the current price. Thank you

Current price, 170 USD. Looking for a tad more.

I’m ready to buy @CHECKOUT @SWAPD for $200. Sorry if this is an inappropriate way to notify you. I’ve only made one purchase on the site previously (looking for many more though).

1 Like

Sorry but I believe the deal is already sealed with another member at 225. Even if you increase the price, I cannot accept it as I’ve already promised him the deal. If the buyer backs out, I will let you know. As far as how to deal on SWAPD, please review this page: How to use SWAPD checkout system!

SOLD! Thanks SWAPD for using SWAPD!