354K Viral Luxury/Cars IG Account, Monetized, High Engagement, USA Majority, Makes $600-$1K Per Month

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 354K
Topic/Niche: Luxury/Cars
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Comes with OG Email. The best premium luxury/car Instagram account with majority USA followers, high engagement rate (4%), rare username, and most posts go viral- video posts average 250,000-1,000,000+ views and 45K likes since being created. Created on December 25, 2016. This page also makes $600-1000 a month from a repeat advertiser that works with big IG models, sometimes more if there are new advertisers. You can monetize the page with advertising for people, running an e-commerce store, affiliate marketing, a YouTube channel, and many more ways. I am selling this account because my main focus is building and scaling 6 and 7-figure e-commerce brands, thus I do not have time to post on it. I am on here daily so please let me know me know if you want to buy, or with your offer if you do not agree with my listed price. I am open to offers close to the listed price, so don’t be afraid to give your offer. I am looking forward to you claiming the account for yourself!

Proof of Income for August-September Below. Most income comes from an agent
that promotes famous IG models. He said that it is okay to show his name. The page was
making around $2K monthly most of its existence but we parted ways with another one of our
biggest advertisers recently.
(I scribbled out money I sent to friends and their names for their privacy)

Please message me or reply to this thread for the username and if you have any questions or want to buy!

I messaged you the username in our conversation

Hi,
Please let me know the username.
thanks

I’ve sent you the username already :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

send @ pls

Please send username thank you

please sned me the username thanks!

Send @ :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you post a screenshot of the followers growth?

The account is awesome, but may I know why 700+ Posts removed from the page in last few days ?

Thank you! And there was a glitch with Instagram where it archived 2K posts. And I’ve unarchived most but have 750 left to unarchive. I can do this no problem.

1 Like

If you’re making that a month, why sell for only $3k? Somethings off

There’s nothing off. I put specifically in the description that my main focus is running e-commerce companies and I simply don’t have time to run the page anymore. Instead of letting it die, I’d rather someone else have it.

1 Like

Sent

Ill do 1.5k since the followers are declining.

2 Likes

Very interested.

PM handle please

I’m sorry but that’s far too low. I’ve started posting again so the followers aren’t exponentially being lost any longer.

Ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the highest offer so far?

Please send me the username and what’s the highest offer so far