35k Subscribers Youtube Channel For Sale (Golden Opportunity)

Amount of subscribers: 34,982
Country of subscribers (majority): Usa (19.5%)
Topic/Niche: Education/Business
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Key Stats:

• Subscribers: 34,982
  • Country Of Subscribers: Usa (19.5%)
  • Topic/Niche: Education/Business
  • Promotion methods used? Organic
  • Lifetime Views: 20.4 million views
  • Monetization Success: $7.3k earned through YouTube Adsense
  • Affiliate Earnings: Over $15k generated through ClickBank product sales
  • Multi-Channel Network Profits: Contributed to a $12k profit from the network
  • Current Monetization Status: Channel is not currently monetized but with easy work it can get monetized, you only need some watch hours!

:sparkles: Why Acquire This Channel?

1. Proven Revenue Generation: This channel has a history of not only earning from YouTube Adsense but also through lucrative affiliate marketing strategies, showcasing its diverse revenue streams.
  2. Untapped Potential: With the right vision and strategy, you can unlock the channel’s full potential. The foundation has been laid; all it needs is your expertise to skyrocket!
  3. Clean Track Record: No strikes, no issues. This channel is a clean slate, ready for you to make your mark.
  4. Audience Demographics: A majority of the audience comes from the USA (19.5%), providing a prime demographic for targeted content and potential collaborations.
  5. Plug-and-Play Opportunity: Faceless Youtube Channel, this channel offers a plug-and-play opportunity for you to step in and take it to new heights.

:key: Serious Buyers Only: This opportunity is exclusively for those with a serious vision for success. I’m waiting for the best offer that reflects the true value of this remarkable YouTube channel.

Don’t miss out on this chance to own a thriving platform in the education and business niche. Contact me now with your serious offer, and take the opportunity to turn this channel into a powerhouse.

Payment via PayPal and only according to swapd terms and conditions.

:e-mail: Contact me for serious inquiries and offers only. :rocket:

@Eki