360k+ Gaming Youtube Channel for Sale

Amount of subscribers: 360,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
Was previously accepting Best Offer, but due to the lack of serious offers, $9,500 is the current price.
Serious Inquiries Only.

This Gaming channel has over 360k Subscribers, but has not been used in a little while.
It was formally a GTA Compilation Channel, Turned into a Fortnite Compilation Channel, It recently went through rebranding to be more inclusive to all games.
Nothing has been uploaded since the rebrand.

Majority of the audience is Male 90.5%, being in the age range of 18-24. The top Countries are United States 35.2%, United Kingdom 8.9%, Germany 6.2%, France, 4.4%, and Italy 3.2%.

This Channel has well over 108 Million Views and has grossed over $111,000.
Needless to say this is a great investment.

The Channel is currently not monetized, however with an active owner that could change quite quickly.

The Channel reacts well to most Shooter Games, Battle Royales, and GTA.
I have not actively uploaded anything to the channel in a while and I currently only have three videos on the account.
So price can vary keeping that in mind.

Looking for a new owner who can put in the time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Can I get a link to this channel please?

PM link

Please PM link. Thanks

Please send the link :pray:

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: Would like to discuss.

Can you pm user name please

Hi I’m interested in purchasing your channel, can you please send me the link to your channel

Hey bud I’m PMd you, let me know if this still available - I’ve bought on SWAPD before and am looking to buy again! Thanks

Hi i am interest in purchasing the channel

Marked as poor quality - most recent video was view botted.

3 Likes

You guys are awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

link please

This price is absurd no offense

Can you send me the link? thank you.

Why would anyone pay that much for fake stats

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.