★371K+★ | FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME | DRIVE US Traffic To Your Website Or Product, etc..| ★

I am able to send MASS 371K+ Safemailer Traffic per day from the US.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 110622

HOW THIS WORKS

As an advertiser, I can create an ad and have it displayed to members of an Online Forum Community who have opted-in to receive promotional emails.

NO need to worry you won’t receive any spam emails whatsoever.

WHO IS THIS FOR?

Well it’s for anyone who is seeking some traffic to the following:

• Affiliate Links

• Website Traffic

• CPA Offers

• Products Links

• Landing Page etc…

I used to use it for a Money Marketing Blog to help me rank in Google’s Search Engine.

WHAT IS REQUIRE?

Similar to sending a regular Email, the only difference is I will submit it to the user for you)

1. Your Subject line (This is first message they will see when opening the email)
  2. The Link you want to PROMOTE (It has to be placed in the Message Area like a Call To Action)
  3. Message you want to convey to the user (This is the area they will read, should be short and powerful)

(You can send all this info to me via PM)

Here’s a picture sample below:

In the photo above is all info I need to send it to the 371K active members on the site.

(PLEASE NOTE I CAN ONLY ADVERTISE TO 371+ MEMBERS EVERY 24HR)

So if you are interested (LIKE this thread and COMMENT “Fast Traffic”) And PM me your Details as described above.

I’ll start sending it to the first user and comment DONE and move on to the next SWAPD member below.

So the waiting period is 24 hours for each member who are interested.

Lastly, you can use Google Analytics, to check your data traffic.

(THIS IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY) So hurry up it’s FREE FOR NOW

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes
1 Like

@jakeshaw It’s all done I’ve sent it to your site

The message

The Traffic

The Proof