+$3800 a month | 30% USA | 35k Monetized Channel

Amount of subscribers: 35,000
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Comic
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
Good potential channel. All videos are done by an editor, the price per video is $10. Many possibilities, you can publish videos even every day or can make compilations, the views will only be more.
RPM is currently $0.74 and growing every week and will be +$1 in December
But there is a strike on the channel that doesn’t affect anything, this only warning (check out the screenshots)
If you have any questions, please send a PM.

NOTE: The price is NOT FINAL . Feel free to make offers!

top geo

url please thnx.

I am very interested please let me know the URL

link??

link pls

Please share the link. Is it a shorts channel? How many videos are you publishing per month? Does the editor come up with the video ideas etc or you do that? You’ll include the editor’s contact with the sale?

1 Like

No, it’s not a short channel. There are 20 videos posted for the month of October.
Current cost = $200, output $3600 in October.
All the work is done by the editor, namely finding good comics, AI voiceover, and thumbnails. And he’s only asking $10 for the job. Yes, the editor will stay on and continue to work with you.
Check PM, sent link.

Good channel :+1:
GLWS!

1 Like

Last week with one video

Im actually interested in getting in touch with the said editor. I will compensate you for that if you can get me to him. Thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t, it’s my best editor and I can only transfer his contact along with the channel

Can i get the link please

Link, please.

Link please

Last 28 days

Link?

Final price?

dm link to channel please!