4.2 Million Facebook Page for sale W/domain name and IG

LISTEN: DO NOT PM ME ASKING HIGHEST OFFER OR HOW MUCH I WANT, JUST MAKE AN OFFER. ALSO: if you are serious about buying you should become a premium member on swapd, and that way you can see the links to pages without having to ask me. If you dont take that step you most likely are not serious about your interests and I wont respond to your PM.
Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 4.2 Million
Topic/Niche: Comedy Entertainment Website
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Facebook page used as a viral funny media traffic funnel for the matching domain name. Web site is no longer up but would be willing to help build it back out for the buyer. IG account has 5k followers.
Slight drop in this weeks reach because we recently deleted a months worth of videos. Will easily climb back up.
*Negatives: 1 Page quality strike for graphic content. And currently not elligible for adbreaks, Im assuming it will be back elligible after 90 days.
Im asking for best offer but this page has made PLENTY of money over the years so be reasonable.

2 Likes

please PM URL and price you’re looking for

Please make an offer. I would also like for the buyer id to be verified. Thanx

Let me set some ground rules:
I will only send url to verified ID
I will not give you a price as I am asking you for YOUR best offer.
– Thanks in advance.

pm me link

Link?

url

Pm link?

Send me a link. Thanks

One of my all time favorite Facebook pages since a long time, good luck with sales!

3 Likes

pm me link

thank you

PM me the link and the current best price

PM Link please.

Link and yearly net profit please. No need for proof, but a general estimate would be helpful for determining an offer. Proof would be necessary before closing. Thanks!

2 Likes

Price and name please.

Could you pm me the url please

PM me the URL

PM the link, please.

pm link and last price! Thanks!

Hi, pls give me your price and name page please.