Property type: 4 Facebook Fanpages
Amount of fans/followers: 20K, 32K, 38K, 76K
Country of followers (majority): TOP US, see detail below
Price: 0.7 cent/1 like!

• 20K: $140
  • 32K: $224
  • 38K: $266
  • 76K: $532

SPECIAL PRICE - BUY ALL = $140 + $224 + $266 + $532 = 1162. DISCOUNT $200, mean $962 for ALL!

NOTE:

• These are MERGE PAGEs, THERE ARE NOT MUCH REACH & ENGAGEMENT. THIS IS REASON WHY I SELL THESE WITH CHEAP PRICES. TIP: YOU JUST NEED TO SPEND FEW BUCKS FOR Mark Zuckerberg (FB Ads) TO RE-ACTIVE REACH & ENGAGEMENT.
  • Rename and merge both available.
  • SO Please do not ask questions like: “Why dont have reach or engagement”. And if you know exactly what you want, DM me to request the Links.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

1 Like

Please could I have URL
Thanks!
C

1 Like

sent!

url please

1 Like

Sent all!

send url please

Sent all!

Please send info and price if different
Thx

Hello guys, i lost 2 days to deal with 1 member and did not reply your inbox, sorry. Now, he cancelled it. so I sent info to all.

Because i really need money to feed my life so update Price for who buy all: $820.

@kmnaing do you want to buy it?

Have you sent the URLs to me?

1 Like

sent, my buddy

I am interested-- can I see the URLs

sent!

Update new price for who buy all: $600. It very cheap for total 166k with over 90% from USA but low reach, low engagement. But you can use money to run fb ads to make it active again and many way to make it reach, engagement more.

url’s please? thanks

sent!

I am new here, so I will use Swapd insights ignore my message

i dont know how you get this information. i will not answer your question. because everything was show on my images at first topic, and you can check it at insight page of Facebook on process check out via Swapd, not from elsewhere. @willembol