4m USA / $5.5k made last month. Add any page as this is a global page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 4 Million
Topic/Niche: Culture
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Fully Organic

Description: This is a global Facebook page with an amazing following mostly from around the world with a focus on entertainment and culture. I have had it for years and it has an exceptional reach

1. It has just been opened to performance bonus. Last month it made over $2100 with some posts earning over $200. I only posted two times a day (total posts was 60 I think)
  2. It is a global page so you can add any page of the same name and all the followers will be added on automatically. You can also open up new pages for specific territories and only the followers of that country will see the page but it will still show the total amount of followers.
  3. I only started working on it again since the bonus came on. It had a reach of 5m and 1m engagement in the last 28 days.
  4. The brand name is trademarked and has a certificate of intellectual property.

This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is really dedicated and I think the performance bonus could reach 10-15K a month easily if not way way more. It’s a tier 1 audience and easy to take over but I won’t sell it unless I get a very good price for it.

Serious offers only please.

Thanks

C

Updated:
Last month made over $5.5k and am still looking for a buyer at the right price. Remember you can also add any page to this one as it is a global page. It is also now verified.

Send me page link i’m interested

2 Likes

Link ?

What is global page??

Inbox

still available?