➥ 50% OFF | BLACK FRIDAY SALE | LIMITED TIME OFFER | 59k Instagram account | 56% USA | Stories average 5k - 10k | Freaky quotes

THE PRICE LISTED ABOVE IS A PRE SALE PRICE
DISCOUNT IS APPLIED ON THE CHECKOUT

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 59,000
Topic/Niche: Freaky Quotes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, comes with the recovery email. (After the new Instagram security update account can be recovered with the most trusted email and most trusted phone number. The only way to be certain that you won’t be scammed is to buy from trusted sellers)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I am selling an Instagram account with 59,000 followers. The audience is from the USA. Stories average 5k - 10k views. Account is in the freaky quotes niche. Feel free to look at screenshots of insights that i attached. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

LEMON’S INSTAGRAM SHOP:
Fashion | Style | Fitness I Art | Comics | Memes | Humor | Football | Cars | Tech | Travel | Motivation | Quotes | TV Shows/Movies | Pets/Animals | Home Decor/Interior Design/Real Estate/Farmhouse | Hip Hop/Rap

Message me I would like to purchase this 1

Is it still available

Handle?

Handle please

Handle pls

:lemon::lemon::lemon:

:lemon: Still available

Username please😊

Sent

Handle

Username please

Hey whats the handle?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Username please & thank you!