50k+ USA IG Babes -Super Deal Make Offer

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 50.6
Topic/Niche:Fitness Babes, Models, Hot Girls
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Original OG Email: No

PRICE BACK UP: Account now at 50.8. I will continue to keep active and price will increase as followers increase

Description:

I have not been active with the account but still make posts sporadically. videos still averaged 2000-3000 views and Pictures averaged 1000-2000k likes even after periods of no activity.
I will post a story to get insights for those as well

INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS:

1 Like

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

Links please. Thank you.

interested? I lowered price to $550 for both

Bump Price drop. 450 for both

send the links plz

bump…

bump…still available

pm links

PM link

@Big links sent

@ilovesocial links sent

bump, want to sell

Share the link and infographic analystic

22% USA

bump, want to sell

this is not true

why isn’t? I didn’ say “average”(as in currently) I said “averaged”(as in past periods of no activity).

Thanks

bump still available, staying active and engagement is increasing so price increased

Still at 50.7k
Will sell for $250(include fees) before post closes in 9 hours