576k+ followers Dancing Niche Page for sale!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 576,000 Followers
Topic/Niche: Dancing niche
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): No promotions, (The first owner did took this page from 0 to 100k followers within 3 months because he shared it with his other big pages. Since then I have taken over and everything was increased organically)

Description:
I have taken this page from 300k followers to 570k followers within a year. It is a dance niche and the reason I want to sell is because I don’t have time for it anymore. Too busy with my businesses. I have been less active on the page for the last few months.

• Most followers are from USA and the rest from South america etc…
  • I have earned around 1000 euros from promotions, who sent a message to the page. I was not actively looking for people who want promotions. Also I have no business model linked with this store.
    Business opportunities: You can offer promotions, You can do affiliate, Or E-commerce store brand building with Dance related products. You can also make money with Spotify list etc…

I want to sell it directly and that is why I am asking athis price of $1700. This is a fixed price so I won’t go lower.
This Instapage is worth much more than this amount. If you are serious and have any questions, please send me a message, thank you:)

Username

send username

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.