3 TikTok Business Pages For Sale LOW BUNDLE PRICE

Country of followers (majority): USA, Canada, UK
Amount of fans/followers: +900k total
Topic/Niche: Business
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I’m selling 3 premium business and crypto related TikTok pages with a total of +800k followers. The reason I’m selling them all at once is because I’m currently focusing on other projects so I don’t have time to work on them anymore

These pages have served me very well in the past year and I have earned a lot with them. The sources of income were mainly the promotion of various business telegram groups, crypto and NFT projects, affiliate marketing, and a lot from the sale of business related courses. Most pages have followers mainly from the US, UK, Canada and Australia. All these pages have business minded followers which means you can easily rebrand the page without loosing engagement and tons of followers. All of these pages were grown organically from 0, most of them were created by me or I just bought a page in business niche and started posting my own content and promoting my own projects on it. I set the package price according to how much I earned with them in the past and what potential they have in the future. Still the price is negotiable.

If interested send me PM for URLs so you can check the pages and so we can set the final price for them.

1 Like

Hello friend whats the name of all pages?

Check dm

pm me the handles

Send @ to all accs.

Pm Handles

Hi, please send @

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.