61K Instagram Monetized USA Top Country Makeup page

updating the price of this listing to reflect the duplicate listing you created. I imagine people will want to know why you would accept $700 for an account that “earn $1100 in oct” ??

1 Like

Yes It’s said but two main reason i have multiple account to sale and slowly move on another business in eCommerce i need to have combined fund and second i am selling dropped price because i think my IP address and location/region is shadow banned.

1 Like

please give me handle

1 Like

Thanks for your openness

1 Like

Can you confirm account name via PM?

1 Like

Link page

1 Like

You are welcome yes and generally shadow ban take time to uplift and i don’t have time i have multiple account inam selling all very fast people don’t take understand concept behind instagram they only check recent reach like etc but not focus on follower technical term so previous price may be little higher i think that’s why I dropped price

I have sent to you

The other account i bought from you also got shadowbanned. Maybe the niche maybe the way you grow them idk.

1 Like

I saw your account And it’s not shadow ban I am sure about it you need to post quality content related to makeup someday your account got high reach engagement again try to post makeup related hashtag. You have lots of high engagement post so why this shadowban your recently posted content is not related to page that’s why you get less reach.

Remember Account is only responsible for shadowban if have fake follower so follower don’t do activity on account. My all account is premium you are not on risk of account level.
But i said my shadowban happen due to ip overuse and location. I don’t have time to wait for 1 week otherwise above account is also fine to work. Thanks i hope you understand now.

Lots of buyer asked me what’s wrong after your comment that’s why posted here.

This is clearly show it’s not shadow ban man how account having 49k follower having some much engagment is shadow ban. I always have quality account for account only responsible for shadow ban if have fake follower. And your account don’t have sinlge fake follower all are quality targeted follower try to post make up conent you have again such kind of engagment from few days you don’t have quality post thanks for your comment
screen1 screen2 screen3 screen4

I was just letting people know mate. And yes its shadowbanned , i tried to change niche but no luck ! It doesnt show up anymore and doesnt recieve followers. The likes are from current ones

1 Like

Yes man that’s why i said It’s almost 1 month i sold account on 16th of oct you change the niche so rapidly i am not sure why the reason for reducing follower but form my point of view before posting other niche try to balance that thing saves you from the shadow ban Like posting two content from same niche followed by one content of niche. Because instagram algorithm collect data of user engagment earlier they found lots of people intrerestsed but slowly reduced engagment from that follower because of fashion conent may be i am not sure exact reason for this.

You said after 1 week shadow ban happen it show from 14th of nov you start facing issue its now complete one month
Thanks BTW please send me messsage in PM i help you to solve your issue within a week if i able to do
Thanks

It started bleeding followers heavy after 1 week. The niche was changed recently and the new niche is not the problem as you see it gets likes etc just no followers, anyways i dont see why you took this to heart :man_shrugging:you admited the account ur selling is also shadowbanned.

1 Like

Okay mate I am not heart. Let me know in inbox if i will able to help you.
Thanks

Hey can you let me know the details?

I’m interested.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.