640k+ Dogs Account // 20M+ Weekly Reach // 25k+ Weekly Growth // Top USA

Country of followers (majority): USA 17%
Amount of followers: 640.000
Topic/Niche: Dogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes (on a custom domain)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Selling a dogs account that grows 25k/week by just posting 3 reels/day. I purchased the account on SWAPD at ± 580k, made some strategy changes and it started gaining around 200 followers/day again. After reels got introduced to my country (20th of March) i only started posting reels, and Reach & Growth became crazy high.

The username has never been changed, and is the same since day 1 - March 2017. The username has 160k+ hashtags connected to it. The OG is on a custom domain, which will get transferred to the buyer. I dont post a lot of stories, but when I do, they get around 20k views. If the new owner starts posting more often, that number can easily reach at least 50k.

I have not monetized the account since my “business model” is flipping accounts, but if a good offer does not come in i may keep the account and start monetizing it. 4 digit offers WILL NOT be considered.

There are at least 10 people asking for promos/features every day.

Please be Verified before asking for the username.

Accepting Crypto, Direct Bank Transfer & TransferWise.

Followers update: 655K
Weekly Reach: 25 M

Handle, C/O and BIN price please?

Followers update: 665K

Followers update: 680K

Followers update: 700K

Handle? Current price? Thanks.

Followers update: 710K

Handle, C/O and BIN price please?

Also interested

Followers update: 730K

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.