666 Dark humour meme contest! Win 666 USDT for posting the most evil (and funny) meme! CONTEST ENDED

It is that even if he had done it, it was not specified in the rules, the only thing he said was “make your meme have more likes from other swapd members” do not invent rules out of nowhere, if you did not want likes from new people then put it in the rules , if you wanted likes only from active people, then put it in the damn rules

How did you go from saying “it wasn’t me” to this?

^^^

2 Likes

It is a hypothetical case, my English is not very good

@Sadstorm voter fraud in a voting based contest is obviously against the rules and if you are denying the fact that those votes are not genuine then I don’t know what to say to you.

Yeah, not every vote was like that but if we take away those fake ones then you aren’t in the top three so no prize.

1 Like

@Sadstorm Stop trying to steal my win, I’ll kick you in your face :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

hahaha idiot enjoy your ■■■■ I don’t care it just annoys me that they disqualify me for something I didn’t do and they don’t even have proof what they have is an indication

a lot of talking and if instagram wanted to they will put you in jail for selling verifications doing fraud, you are all hypocrites complain about some things but do other illegalities

I understand, it goes without saying, but for example there are contests that allow promotion of publications to win, those rules have to be specified. How do we know that the winners didn’t write to their swapd friends privately so they would like?

It was just an april fools joke :sob::pleading_face:

Bruh cmone man do you really think swapd is stupid or something. We can clearly see that they are fake accounts and you are asking why they are taking consequences?

‘It wasn’t in the rules’

Lol get lost man

Go act stupid somewhere else you child. You should’ve been banned.

I’m just arguing normally, I ask you to be more objective and not argue in a stupid way, thanks

The law doesn’t say that we can’t do this :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

Get lost man, you know nothing. Maybe call Instagram and ask whay they think.

Well, it says to collect likes from SWAPD members and I am assuming freshly made fake accounts with no activity, ID verification, threads and transactions aren’t really actual members.

1 Like

In fact, they have already put others in prison for doing exactly the same thing, fool yourself if you want, that’s fine, you already won, right? So how much do you care what I can say?

Ur just sad that you are broke

Maybe if you had some dignity I would donate you some of the price money but nah, it’s going straight to my own pockets now.

Maybe I’ll donate some of it to charity. Send me a good one please @Sadstorm

I understand and you are right

wtf what does this man say hahaha you look like the little boy himself, he argues using his brain please it’s nothing personal I just get annoyed about the rules and that’s it

In the next tournaments they should place the rule that only active accounts with a minimum of one month of creation can vote and participate

In the next tournament they should place the rule that sadstorm has to suck the balls of the winner

It would seem that I did promotion of the publication somewhere, it lends itself to some members being confused as I was telling you. I have seen contests where promotion can be done so if they specified better there would not be so many inconveniences