67K Meme/ humor page with super unique Handle - crazy potential!

Country of followers (majority): USA 55%
Amount of followers: 66.8K
Topic/Niche: Memes/ Humor
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No but no-one has access to OG email
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Engagement groups at first but now organic

Description:
Aquired this page a few months back and has been inactive since November. the statistics below are from the last week the account was fully active. realized I simply don’t have the time. I purchased both this account and a super unique handle to go with it.

Handle is super unique that has correlation with instagrams new “Dark Mode”. Have been posting content that is mostly black (by simply reposting or using photoshop) to market the page as visually appealing to dark mode users. Great opportunity to capitalize on a brand new instagram feature!! Would also posts funny tweets from twitter which also has correlation to this super unique handle (when looking at page, go to Oct 19th and prior to see content I am referring to).

When the page is private, page grows organically. Number of impressions, accounts reached, and followers, have been deflated over the last 2-3 weeks due to having to make the account public and gain insight in order for me to sell the account on here.

1 Like

Handle please

Handle?

handle please? im very interested for a fast deal

I don’t know why, but 90% of the memes ig pages listed in SWAPD have no OG email.

That is particularly a security concern.

2 Likes

sent to all

Username please

sent

bump

User & price dm

Send the handle please

and you’ll notice its most users who never listed or interacted with the site before.

og site down users if i have to guess. Not saying OP is just a general observation

I bought this user from this site. Owned it for 5 months. Realized its not for me. Bought with no og email so it wasnt me haha

1 Like

fair enough my dude, just a trend going on lately im sure you noticed it too :slight_smile:
pmed you an offer :slight_smile:

Handle

Bump. New h/o is 700. Next highest offer is 600. Come correct with offers

OG email doesn’t matter anymore.
After you change email 2 times you can trash the OG email,its useless.

Not true.

DM username @

DM handle and price please