700 user discord with $400+ in development

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 700
Topic/Niche: Graphic Design
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Organic
Description: Selling 700 member discord server with over $400+ spent in development, graphics, and marketing. The discord has an agreement with Adobe to sell creative cloud licenses, and is setup and ready to go to do so. It’s active and its niche is Graphic Design. Assets are as follows:

• 700 member graphic design topic discord

• Training program set up to develop novices into freelance ready graphic designers, including a custom bot which allows users to vote on eachothers assignments and turns the program into a video game like system.

• Custom Role application bot which allows users to apply for a role which can then be reviewed by admins and assigned with one click.

• Custom email server with login and user dashboard where users can access a professional email.

• Custom Statistics bot which collects multiple detailed statistics on our users and there actions within the discord.

• Full Custom Web mockup for future development

• Full Branding kit

bump

Hey, do you get any custom jobs on through this?

Hi Golden,
Yes, I’ve found multiple clients through this discord. I often will get messages since I’m the owner asking about where to find designers for hire.

Can you show some of these? Feel free to hide the names

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.