✶ 700K+ Fully Fresh Active New Page Made With 100% Facebook ADs ✶

Country of followers (majority): india
Amount of followers: 700,000
Topic/Niche: general
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): FB ADS

Description:

Hello dear SwapD users I made this page for a client but unfortunately he wants a refund and now because of this I am in huge loss so please help me out if anyone wants to buy this page I’m selling for really cheap
The page is really active and you can make a brand network around it. You can make a website like YouTube and drive traffic from Facebook to your website and earn money with monetization.
thank you

There are several ways to monetize a Facebook audience, including:

1. Sponsored posts: Companies can pay to have their products or services promoted in your posts.
  2. Affiliate marketing: You can include affiliate links in your posts and earn a commission for any sales made through those links.
  3. Selling products or services: If you have a product or service to sell, you can use your Facebook audience to promote it and drive sales.
  4. Sponsored live streams: Companies can pay to have their products or services featured during your live streams.
  5. Sponsored content creation: Companies can pay to have you create content that features their products or services.
  6. Facebook groups: You can create a Facebook group related to your niche, and charge members a membership fee to join and access exclusive content.
    here are page stats :

URL please

Check dm sir

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 1 users participated in this auction.
  • 1 bids placed.
  • @yuvrajb is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 450 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: