★ 70k Extremely Viral Nails / Beauty Instagram Account • 23.000.000 Monthly Impressions • Original Email Included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 70.000
Topic/Niche: Nails
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? Organic

70k followers Nails page, in one of the most profitable and valuable niches on Instagram

The page currently has 12.9 million impressions, 147k profile visits and more than 300k likes received in the last 14 days

Being in such an in-demand and viral niche, this page can easily generate at least $400 per month from promotions, or if you want to build a dropshipping brand around it (selling rings or nail products) you can scale it to 5 figures in less than a month

The page comes fully secured with the original email, having no violations or copyright claims

Bellow you’ll find some screenshots to help you make a more informed decision. Feel free to contact me if you’re interested to purchase this page or if you simply want to find out more about it

If you purchase this account, you’ll have a discount on my Instagram Management Service

Check out all my accounts here: Premium Instagram Store

Handle please

Sent you a pm

Bump

Still available, the page is more viral than ever

Bump

Still available

Bump

Hey, is this still available? Please send the handle

I’m interested if you could please message me the handle— thank you.

Sent you a pm

Still available

Bump!

Bump

Still available. By far the most viral beauty page available on the market

Bump

Bump

Sold, tank you for your interest

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.