720K Follower FB Fanpage in the (Travel Niche) USA TOP audience

No bans and page has never been unpublished. Page is ad breaks eligible

I have to be honest this is one of the most unprofessional sellers I have ever seen on here. I messaged him and ask for the price and link. I got the link and saw that there has been no post or activity so my reply was “I see it has not had any post in a year so are you open to offers” and apparently it is unprofessional to point out something that is “obvious”

This was his reply

I manage multiple pages. Including the largest travel page on FB Page name redacted by moderators

I have built and sold numerous pages. So much so that some pages couldn’t get my attention.

I have sold and made so much money when selling FB pages were 300x times more lucrative

I literally made over $250,000 and have sold travel pages in the past when the market was much different for over 70k each.

Look I know this page isn’t worth close to that now but. I absolutely hate poor sales/buying tactics by listing out obvious things about the page as if I don’t know like it will make me magically change my stance.

I like dealing with professionals. Not people who tried to slick talk you in giving you $100 bucks for a page despite its condition.

I just have a very small tolerance for that

PM the link please

No posts in over a year? Sounds like a top audience to me.

link and price

hello, can i please see url and best offer? thanks

Send me link and price bro.

please link

Send me link and final price. Thanks.

please pm price and link, thank you !

send me link

Please ID verify with us first, only then we will allow you to sell on SWAPD.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.