73.6K Luxury Real Estate/Mansions Page - USA

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 71.1k
Topic/Niche: Mansions
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Mostly organic and some follow/unfollow

Description:

• Account safety guaranteed . I manually created and grew this account so you don’t need to be worried about any previous owner pulling back the account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts that I have personally grown from scratch, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slightly_smiling_face:
  • OG email included
  • I am currently only posting 3/4 times a week, if you have the time to make a few posts a day it will grow much faster.

This page has a huge potential to monetize, followers in the luxury niche are the ones that spend the most money. You can use the traffic to get leads for luxury real estate companies, sell luxury products, promote real estate media companies, the options are endless.

You can also use it to promote other real estate/luxury pages and create your own empire of millions of followers.

:gift: Extras to help you keep growing after the purchase

• My list of hashtags, which includes the best sets of hashtags for mansions pages.
  • 30 Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with the pages where I get mansions content from.

Bump

Bump

link

Bump

Please send me the user name thanks

Bump

link pls

Sent!

Bump

Bump

Please Pm me the handle

Sent!