750K Monetized & Verified Youtube Channel (48% USA) | NEW PRICE 5300$

Amount of subscribers: 765 000
Country of subscribers (majority): 48% USA
Topic/Niche: Reaction Channel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): 100% Organic

Description: Fully organic YouTube Reaction Channel that earned over 120k+ USD. 48% USA audience as can be shown in the screenshots. The account stopped growing when the creator started posting YouTube Shorts in 2021 and after that, it got less engagement. It can grow back to normal with good service and someone who knows the algorithm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Did you even look at the revenue the channel has generated for the past 4 months before putting a price tag on it? Less than 10$ generated for the past 4 months and you want to sell it for 7500$? Will you please wake up from your slumber!

Preach bro

1 Like

My guy has no idea how expensive can 750K TOP USA monetized YouTube channel can be.

The price was adjusted btw. (title says 5900$)

Wear glasses, buddy.

The channel generated more than 10$ in the past month and the Last upload was like 2 years ago. So If you don’t know something you don’t have to prove to people how clueless you are.

chill out

1 Like

Preach back bro ok! But the channels been inactive for 2 years now…

Yes, that’s why the price is 5.9K and not over 20K or even more.

I make more than 30k monthly from YouTube, so I know what I am talking about. You are basically trying to sell the inactive subscribers. For your information, subscribers no longer mean anything on YouTube. You can have a million subs and be getting 200 views on your videos. I will estimate that channel is probably worth 500$ if you ask me.

1 Like

That’s funny lol

Btw are you the same guy who was selling TOP india Abandoned Monetized Tech channel with 1598 subscribers for 500$? naaahh this can’t be true dude.

Work on your prices buddy and take a deep breath. If you can’t afford it you just let it go.

500$ got me rolling :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Abandoned Monetized Tech Channel For Sale :skull:

yeah dw @mataradze your price is reasonable

1 Like