75k Twitter Monetized creator account *Twitters brand new program. Only one on site!

Amount of followers: 75k
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Ocean
Promotion methods used? organic

Description:

What’s up the guys!

I am selling my niche ocean themed Twitter account that has just been approved for monetization!

My account was monetized because I reached the Twitter requirements for 15M impressions within the last three months.

Be one of the first people to take advantage of Twitter’s brand NEW monetization program. Creators are already making 10k-100k+ a month just tweeting !

There’s a lot of potential especially with the niche my account is in. It’s extremely brand safe as it’s just reposted Ocean themed content

1 Like

Can i have the @ and pricing?

1 Like

I’m interested. Could you DM me the Twitter handle and asking price? Would like to start a conversation. Thanks!

1 Like

Please send @ and pricing

PM sent !

Can you LMK the @ and price? Also would your page respond well to a rebranding or nah?

PM Sent! This is the only creator monetized account on-site since the program started.

This account is rare in the market!

What would you sell for?

feel free to PM me an offer!

Gave you some badges since you’re the first to post this kind of an account! GLWS!

1 Like

Any account with 15m + impression in the last 3 months have this

And?

And plenty of them are listed already this is not the first

Well, in my head, this was the first one!

Thanks for making that clear

1 Like

This is the first one that’s had said monetized with creator payout ALREADY enabled

Just because you have 15M impressions doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get into the program

1 Like

No I don’t have 15M I have 1billion on my pages but I was just citing the requirements

I don’t care how many you have :rofl: I said “you” as in a generality of people

I know some people with some of the largest twitter theme pages and their accounts aren’t monetized

If they hit the requirement they can easily apply for ad revenue idk what you’re talking about

All of 200 page owners in our Twitter group have all their accounts in the ad revenue share program

2 Likes