80K+ | +14K Followers Weekly | Account has generated $100+ past 7 days

Who’s him? :smiley:

DM handle please

DM handle and price please

Me"

96K+ Followers. 15k+ followers in 8 days.

I have to say it is not fair to sell this account after what happened. I lost 30$ on fees. You lost control of the account when we had to finalize the transaction and now you are selling it again. @Administrators ?

1 Like

Care to explain? @Comfy

1 Like

I have access the to the email but can’t go through. Logically speaking I own the email. I can prove that by logging in. It’s another issue not being able to go through.

How do you expect to sell the account if you can’t access the account’s email? We won’t even allow you to sell an account like that here.

Did not pay attention to its OG until it was time to sell it.

Contacted previous owner to help out but his phone number has been reported missing (he lost his phone).

Take it easy Tiger, you’re basically saying Instagram accounts without original email can’t be sold on SWAPD. Watch out Alpha.

But point being is. If I bought it how would I use it if it does not go through login?

You’ve claimed that this account sale includes the original email. It appears that this isn’t in fact the truth as the original email is inaccessible.

Considering you’ve stated the original email is included in the sale, anyone is to assume that the original email is the current email on file for the Instagram account. How do you suggest someone logs into the account? They can’t - unless you have full access to the Instagram account and don’t need the code from the email to change the email on file with the account.

I won’t continue defending my position on this topic. I got a negative transaction badge. You can leave a review comment in here as well and go on with it.

I would like to thank both of you for your time, apologies on my behalf and may better things come around the corner.

Best,
Comfy

What made me really sad is the fact that I really wanted that acc. It would have helped my other affairs so nicely.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.