835K Facebook Page With Trademark And Domain - Very Active

could u please send me the url?

Please send url.

HI, please send url

URL and Price?

MQHassan is right, the latest Facebook changes have affected pages very significantly - not only links, but everything (pictures, videos etc…).

It doesn’t matter what the revenue generating activity is on a given page, it will have been impacted by these latest changes - promoting products is still dependent on a good percentage of followers seeing this content.

On my pages overall reach, across link posts, has dropped to around 1.5% of subscribers, at best. Ordinary posts, pictures and videos have dropped to about 4% - 6% at best. I’ve noticed another interesting trend also, while the link reach has dropped to almost nothing, the number of people clicking the links has proportionally increased - which seems to me like Facebook has made a decision - those that have clicked on these websites’ links before will get to see the posts, and those that haven’t won’t. Hence the crazy dip in reach…

The first North American user numbers drop ever, that was announced at the end of January, I believe has Facebook scrambling to make changes where non-friend uploaded content is being throttled to almost nothing, as this is what they’ve said they believe is turning people off the platform.

Hopefully things will at some point change for the better, but as the moment it for sure doesn’t feel like it.

Let’s keep this on topic. This is not the place to be debating Facebook changes. This should be posted in general chit chat.

2 Likes

Last chance for any final offers.

Here is an update for the previous week from Mar 14 to Mar 20:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.