A new way to bump your topics!

If you’re referring to your Instagram account you posted 2 days ago, it’s only been 43 hours. In 5 hours, you can try again.

2 Likes

I’m talking about this.

PM me links to specific topics you are unable to bump.

1 Like

I was able to bump one right now, I think it’s little late. After 2 days passes we will be able to bump!

I can not find the button on mobile browser, It is for my recent engagement thread.

1 Like

Good move. But there are a lot of sellers here who create UNNESSARY DISCOURSE under the topic/listing and deliberately REPLY queries under the thread again and again to gain unfair advantage of Bumping the thread. Sometimes they do it 4-8 times within 24 hours. How will you tackle them? Enforce a 48 hours REPLY mechanism for the listing creator also. Means a listing creator can’t reply in the thread within 48 hours. Thanks

1 Like

Disagree if a buyer has a question or plenty of buyers have questions it’s doing us a disservice as sellers to being limited to replying to each inquiry in 48 hours.

2 Likes

Inbox is open 24/7 a week.

Some users aren’t that competent unfortunately.

2 Likes

Then they aren’t competent to BUY your product or not competent enough to start Checkout or not even competent enough to take buying decisions or discuss the deal with you and may be a complete waste of time. IGNORE THEM and move on. REAL buyers always discuss things in details via DM.

Yea instructing sellers to ignore inquires on their post is terrible advice lol.

In my opinion this is a very bad update as buyers can not reply to questions, they will have to wait for another reply from a person before making one reply

And it does not work on phone web

Update: It works on phone now

Nice feature! :muscle:t4:

Would have to agree with @Hooper on this one, @Hussey.

They absolutely can. Not sure what you’re talking about. If you don’t see the button, restart your app. Also, the button isn’t enabled in all categories.

2 Likes

Okay great stuff as usual.

I would ask to remove “reverse has met” “reverse has not met” on actions as this makes the bidding uncurious.

It is better to leave the reserve priced unknown so people find out in the end.

Ps sad I couldn’t make it to the the wall of bumps pic

2 Likes

So we no longer can reply to our own topic instead we have to use this bump feature?

You can reply, but mostly if there is a question. If you’re just bumping, use the bump button.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you

1 Like

Nice feature addition! Thanks!

Great I didn’t see this.

1 Like