[Actual Tracking] will my account be verified?

bump, want to know opinions of people with experience

Good luck!

1 Like

Looks like you’re on the right track. Chances of being verified seem very high, especially via Sony

3 Likes

Congratulations for verification in advance

1 Like

(2)

1 Like

Verification for musicians is very cheap, most of the top sellers have a rough cost of $1500-2500 maximum

They get the same price for submission for real/fake musicians, the only reason to categorise the submissions is to maximise the profit.

7 Likes

Swapd members gather up!!

BoomBangAdvertisers is giving a speech :microphone:

1 Like

bump, the release of the song is in 2 days so in 3 days will be the verification request send, so this week we will know if I get verify

3 Likes

You will be verified certainly bro.

All the best and thanks for the updates

3 Likes

I update the post, tonight on the 15th the theme comes out, but first they are going to position the theme in several well-known playlists on spotify… so the process is going to last a little longer. They have also informed me that they will request the verification not only of instagram but also of twitter, tik tok, youtube and facebook all together. so we would be talking about the largest verification bundle I’ve seen in swapd. Let’s hope everything goes well, I’ll keep you informed

3 Likes

:handshake: goodluck my guy

1 Like

All of that included in the price? If so that’s insane

2 Likes

Yes bro but first we have to see if it works with me to go with swapd :bangbang:

1 Like

Even I was convinced that you was a musician. LOL

100% sure If you get verified on fb + ig + TikTok + twitter + YouTube all at once , you won’t make a cheap price than any other sellers for providing it as a bundle :rofl: I sign for this

3 Likes

Hi I’m going to make an update! The song has been released! We just have to wait it to be on some playlist and get some views then an email will be send to the guy on Sony and the request will be made! Hope all goes well

3 Likes

Not to be the debby downer, but I work with a lot of the big distributors and some sizeable artists (200k+ monthly). I have had many past denials on legitimate artists through Downtown, OneRPM, UMG, FUGA, Sony, etc. Also, the thing that really makes me doubt the chances is that almost every distributer I have worked with wanted to see 5 songs minimum distributed to Spotify. Seeing that you are working with a foreign division of Sony, I have no idea how it works over there. My experience is U.S based, but I am definitely following the thread to see if you achieve the badge. Rooting for you!

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I already have 5 songs on Spotify distributed so this is the 6 but with them… I’m working with a company that directly works with SonySpain that simply is Sony from Spain my country

3 Likes

How is the verification process going ?

@northrules update us my man!