[Actual Tracking] will my account be verified?

hello guys, I’m going to expose my case. I have 25.1K on Instagram and 2.3K on YouTube with a video of +100k to stand out… In the other social networks, normal followers are nothing top. In terms of press I have a lot (paid) but the good thing is that some article does not come out as promoted but with the journalist’s signature, so if it would be worth as press. The google Knowledge panel is on its way… and I have many visits to the google store profile that comes up as soon as I search for my name in google, along with my website, social networks, press, etc… Where I want to go is I have contacted a marketing agency and music distributor (working with Sony) We are going to carry out the Fake Artist strategy and Sony will distribute a song to me and they themselves will request the verification of my account as an artist. EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE has told me that it is impossible or that the price is 5000/6000/7000 they have even told me 21000 :flushed: the fact is that if I get verification through these people, I will be able to verify you too at a lower price lower than the current market! Will it be possible? will they verify me? If you want to know more about this story, stay tuned for this post where I will upload the progress of the project!

5 Likes

I have no experience whatsoever but if I were to try to verify a musician I would start with a Spotify verification through Distrokid ($20) and then YouTube verification (can be found for like $600) and then you can just upload some music and work on PR articles.

1 Like

Yes i have distrokid, i have upload some songs i have verified Spotify artist profile, the only thing i dont have is the YouTube verified account

Okay, great. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks i will be updating the post so people can see if i get verified or not, i will be updating the changes i make in the account etc…

1 Like

First update. They get my YouTube profile verified as artist to be a more real fake artist verification request.

Todays update: I have now an IMDb profile

-And also a musicians knowledge panel (that is not the bussines knowledge panel someone is doing to me that will get some weeks)

Also I have the pre save music theme that they will submit with Sony… with the pre order link to the social medias.

1 Like

Do you think my account will be verify? The request will be made by Sony

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This topic is now a Sponsored Article.

3 Likes

Do you also have press from music publications? If the answer is yes, you’re highly likely to be verified with the fake musician method. There are sellers on here that offer musician bundles for less than $1k too

1 Like

By Sony you mean believe?

lol

On Spotify , your songs will be like that but with “sony”

If not. No need to say Mention them

Also use :
https://dailyplaylists.com/dashboard

so you can send your song to Spotify Curators for some playlist, you have 25x free submission,

2 Likes

I don’t understand, by sony I mean that I work with an SL that distributes music for several artists that has direct contact with one of Sony Spain… A text (speech) is made and a pre-launch that lasts 15 days. The text and theme are received by Sony with the pre-release and distributed by Sony. Then this company asks that person to apply for verified instagram as an artist and they do it. 9\10 are successful

Oh ok
I thought that it was through believe digital
Many people have applied through it in the past and got their verification done
It doesn’t works now however

1 Like

You have a solid chance. If the contact is strong, one record/piece released with their name will automatically make you eligible for verification.

1 Like

It would help that the people that voted NO explain why they think I won’t be verified

Bump

Well im going to update the post.We had to create a speech for the launch with sony, they have already given me all the instructions to follow in publications during the pre-launch… Also with their media pack, videos to prepare the launch on instagram (I attach photos) Also want swap community ton see that what i said about sony its true… So if i get verified for such less money i can get here a service nice service, just waiting this month we will know it… here some of the pictures about the media videos they sent me with the days i have to upload each video. They are very cheap and professional. Thanks to all the swaps community with the help and support with this post love this place <3

1 Like