[SOLD] All 3 accounts have massive viral potential in 1-3 months, consistent traffic, highly monetizable audience, solid content history. (profitable e-commerce niche)

[SOLD]

Country of followers (majority): US and Europe
Amount of followers: 3.2K followers on Pinterest, 3.5k on TikTok, 500+ on Instagram - (Majority Women’s)
Topic/Niche: E-commerce
Promotion methods used? Organic
Accounts Age: 2 Years

Description:

I’m selling 3 social media accounts (Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram) in an e-commerce niche. Anyone, who’s interested in affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or promoting his products, or expanding beyond Amazon FBA, these accounts are ideal.

Pinterest and TikTok have huge potential. All of these accounts are established with a long content history. These accounts will start getting viral within 1-3 months if you are consistent with high-quality content.

Here’re the demographic and some post-performance SS:

Posts Performance:

Demographic:
Pinterest

TikTok

Instagram

I’m very confident that you’ll gain more amazing growth than this within 1-3 months if you are consistent with good/high-quality content with these accounts.

You’ll also receive partnership emails from various brands. Some would be paid, and some would be requesting a review by sending you samples of their products. It’s a leverage you would have if you’re interested in affiliate marketing and brand partnerships.

Please note that these accounts are not like other general accounts. It’s in the e-commerce niche. The audience is highly monetizable.

Why It has huge potential?

• TikTok competing heavily with Amazon to take its pie in e-commerce. They’ve been promoting the TikTok shop a lot including product content. That’s why you see most internet entrepreneurs start dropshipping on TikTok first.

• Pinterest has a mature audience. The audience always looking to shop. I’ve not posted content for a while. But still, my account is consistently growing due to past content.

• Instagram is known as a place of influencers and brands. The brands consistently looking for influencers there. Plus, it has a good conversion rate after Pinterest.

Reasons For Selling:

I’ve not posted content for almost 2 months. I’ll be focusing on Youtube Crypto content, and busy with freelancing right now. That’s why, I’m selling these.

If you’re interested or know someone who might be, please get in touch. Please message me if you have questions or need additional information.

Thank You!

1 Like