[ Android App For Sale ] | 100% Organic Installs | 16k+ Monthly Visitors on the Store | Excellent CPMs

Account type: Android App
BUY IT NOW: $2K

Return on Investment(based on monthly income): Less than 12 Months

Description:

So the app is already making money. Went live around June this year. From about 0-10 new installs a day to now 90+ new installs with a rolling average of 98 (you can google what rolling average is) and these are all organic. The app is in the ‘communication’ category on the Google Play Store.

Why are you selling the app?

• I need funds for an ios/android game I am planning to release within the next month. I will be paying a game developer as well as spending on ads for 1 month. This game is going to be big so I want to heavily invest in it with the funds got from selling this app as well as the revenue it has generated.
    I would keep the app but I don’t want to wait till the end of the year to accumulate the funds that would enable me to develop the game and consequently miss Q4(biggest spending quarter).

How does the app generate revenue?

• The App has generated over $400 in Mopub Ad revenue. I would recommend implementing Admob. It has better fill rates.

What marketing initiatives have been used for the app?

• Only used ASO(App Store Optimisation)

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and I’ll provide whatever support I can :slight_smile:

Daily Installs:

Store Listing Performance:

Other Store Info

Send App name

1 Like

sent a pm

Send me details please and what price you are sking for

1 Like

48 hour bump :grin:

Send me a message please

1 Like

sent pm with app name and link :blush:

bump :blush:

send details

Send me an app name with a link

Can you send me the app link please? Thank you!

Can you send the link?