[archived for privacy]

Can I have some details please
On how I can get a page
I’m a brand that has been mainly offline and now starting to get online

Very interested in service but not enough PR.

(NOTE: Currently I do not provide PR- or marketing-related services. I can’t help you, your company, etc. get better press, I only evaluate it. If you need more press, your best route is to consult with a PR professional.)

Another FAQ: What does significant media mention in reliable source looks like?

Check out these three links:

The first one looks good because it’s in Forbes, but it’s discussing a lot of hypotheticals about the iPhone. There really isn’t a lot of concrete information here about the iPhone or its history. It can be very easy to mistake this type of article for in-depth coverage just because it mentions the iPhone a lot, but it actually says very little.

The second link doesn’t provide in-depth coverage, either. If I was creating a Wiki page for the iPhone, I couldn’t use this to help with its notability because it’s about Apple the company, not about iPhone the product. When we’re assessing the sources for an individual, this type of source manifests itself as an article about the person’s company, or their created works, or books they’ve written, shows they’ve starred in, partnerships they’ve had with other companies or individuals, charities they’ve founded, etc.

The third link is excellent. It provides much broader coverage of the iPhone’s history from a credible outlet. THIS can be used to help notability, without a doubt.

Hope these help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

4 Likes

Great info!

Thank you

I can help no matter what type of Wiki page you have in mind:

• Artist page
  • Musician page
  • Author/Writer page
  • Founder/CEO page
  • Business page/Company page
  • Brand page
  • Personal bio page

Just hit me up. :100:

:100:

Can I send you my press release to check if eligibility?

Yes

DM’d you

a website link is not enough. as Internet Lord said up there, it is IN DEPTH media coverage on RELIABLE sites. If the sites are not reliable, it does not matter how many articles you have.

Probably have at least 15-20 separate articles, and 3-5 should be high authority sites like Forbes, and the rest should be high quality, not sketchy, poorly designed sites or indian press (unless its about an Indian thing)

(To minimize confusion, I am not the seller, just cant bear to not answer people)

Thank you.

2 Likes

Please PM me. We have a lot of references, links, as well as scans of physical magazines, etc.

PM’d

Replied in PM

Is that you :see_no_evil:

https://twitter.com/MehHarshil/status/1232665383901024256?s=19

You never know… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great bump technique :open_mouth:

Interested! Please dm :slight_smile:

Or ur that DBigXray ?:laughing: