Are you from the US and can't easily purchase crypto? Use SimpleSwap.io!

Despite our efforts to integrate a new system within our buy/sell widget, we encountered prohibitive onboarding fees (like really crazy high fees). As a result, we have decided not to proceed with this integration of the buy crypto feature for US members.

However, we have identified an alternative solution to facilitate cryptocurrency purchases for our US-based members. We have added a link to SimpleSwap.io on our /crypto page, which is now accessible to members in the United States, excluding those in New York and Hawaii due to state-wide regulations on cryptocurrencies.

For members residing in New York and Hawaii, we regret to inform you that the state-wide ban on cryptocurrencies remains in effect. We recommend exploring alternative methods or considering using VPN services to access cryptocurrency trading platforms.

We appreciate your understanding and are committed to continually exploring options to enhance the services available to our community.

8 Likes

We’ve personally used SimpleSwap.io for years, we consider them a very good company.

Supported fiat currencies include:

• US dollar (USD)
  • Euro (EUR)
  • British pound (GBP)
  • Russian ruble (RUB)
  • Turkish Lira (TRY)
  • Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH).

Cryptocurrencies supported for fiat trades are:

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ether (ETH)
  • Algorand (ALGO)
  • Basic Attention Token (BAT)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Dai (DAI)
  • Tether (USDT)
  • Tron (TRX)
3 Likes

You can purchase 700 USD worth of crypto daily without any KYC and 7000 USD daily with KYC.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Of course, it’s not available to us in NY

2 Likes

NYC is a state of mind. I cannot help here; it’s your legislators. Vote them out.

4 Likes

Always had trouble turning fiat to crypto but simple swamp is legit, highly recommend for USA users :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: Recommended!

I live in Upstate. We are controlled by the voters in NYC. Most New Yorkers vote the same way every single election.

1 Like

and you guys just got a bunch of illegals who will vote for free things and ruin the city even more

4 Likes

I think it’s hysterical. Governor of NYC just gave a speech saying how it’s unfair. Literally yelped it was so funny.

1 Like

That makes sense now $700 daily limit :joy: I thought they just had :cut_of_meat: against me lately

Without KYC. It’s pretty much a world wide standard now in all the “civilized” countries.

Anyone having trouble using simpleswap? It worked in past but it’s not working anymore. I’m in US. Maybe my bank caught on

1 Like

Yeah just signed up, and got verified, but just tried testing buying $50 worth and now they’re asking me to send photos of my bank cards - is that normal?

They can randomly verify people, yes. However, most users buy without a problem.