Artist & Label Services | The Orchard, Virgin Music & AWAL

Hey guys - you can call me Sunny.

I’ve decided to come on SWAPD to start selling my services. I’ve been offering these to artists and producers as a music executive and producer for the past few years.

I won’t break my identity, but I’ve worked with Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars, Schoolboy Q, Mike Dean, and a great list of other talent, in addition to having the opportunity to manage and sign artists throughout the music industry. I was born and raised in LA and also ran and managed a few studios in LA, including launching my own in Calabasas.

IMO, getting the support system on the backend is never the hard part – it usually just comes down to you as an artist and your consistency. I feel the difference between me and other sellers here is that I’ve had hands-on experience working with not only the artists but also navigating the industry BS and can map out a clear path pretty quickly.

IF YOU’RE A “FAKE ARTIST” DON’T REACH OUT!

This is essentially what I’m selling…

AWAL Core Account ($500) [2-4 Weeks]: AWAL is just distribution. They are technically just a branch under The Orchard and they take 15%, leaving you with 85%. You have a better chance of editorial playlisting, but it’s not guaranteed at all. They’ll give you a dedicated A&R once you hit certain streaming goals to help you progress, which will eventually lead to syncing, more playlisting, advances, etc…

AWAL+ ($5000) [4-12 Weeks]: AWAL+ is for more established clients with a decent following and consistent numbers. IF YOU ARE BUYING OR BOTTING STREAMS OR FOLLOWERS, I CAN TELL AND WILL NOT SUBMIT. You don’t have to have the greatest music, but at least decent enough to get you on the platform. With AWAL+, you’ll be eligible for some funding. This is when you get a dedicated rep as well as more marketing support, plus some other perks. If you don’t have a clear outline or need help as an artist to get you in AWAL+ I can definitely direct you there.

The Orchard Account ($1000 Distro Only/$5000+ Artist & Label Services) [4-12 Weeks]: This is simply a distribution account similar to AWAL. I’ll loop you in with a label manager there and can negotiate to get some marketing support and possibly some funding for more $$$ depending on if you have some good music to show them. For the most part, it’s straightforward. If you’re interested in A&L deal you’ll need to show me some type of consistent following established or streams and I’ll take care of the rest.

Virgin Music ($5000+) [6-12 Weeks]: For any Virgin Music deal, you can reach me directly, and we can chat about it. They’re similar to The Orchard but recently went through a revamp, so they’re super selective right now. I rarely had my first artist sign, but he got a decent advance and marketing budget. However, I know they do straight-up distribution deals too.

I’ll keep adding services as I figure out what else I can offer easily. Feel free to reach out!

1 Like