Attention resellers! You may no longer bring any assets you've purchased from a buy/sell Facebook (and Telegram) group named SOLD OUT

After investigating the group we found that:

1. They don’t have a problem openly buying/selling hacked properties.
  2. Some of our sellers supply themselves from those groups.

I am sure the group also has honest sellers in there, I don’t doubt it. But the way the users are allowed to buy/sell pages dubbed “without claim-guarantee” (which basically means it’s hacked) is alarming. We don’t want anything to do with that group, so do not bring pages/accounts from that source. This is a warning, and please don’t take it lightly. We also have people on the inside so we will monitor things from time to time. We know some of our VIPs even dabble in that group, so I kindly ask you to quit.

To make things clear, the group is located under this URL: Redirecting...

We strive to limit the risks as much as we can, and we feel this is the right move to make. We hope some of our resellers can find other sources they can purchase from, because this one has been officially blacklisted by us.

Thank you for understanding.

16 Likes

Lol you should have posted this when I messaged @Goofy ages ago, the owner of this group is a VIP member here and you have had stolen properties listed here that slipped through your oversight when it came to checkout time.

2 Likes

what is even more odd is the admin has a fake verified badge on his profile image;

2 Likes

Post his username so we know who to avoid

1 Like

He’s none other than @RandyMarsh

I thought you were joking, until i searched

Yes I’m the Pakistani admin of the group ( Yes, I’m not really Israeli). I’ve made 6 figures last year from stealing people’s pages. HA HAH AHAHA NUBS

4 Likes

Lol i was just joking but he’s really in the group :joy:

This is a thing in a lot of FB groups. Buying a page “without claim-guarantee” is almost the same as paying for nothing.

I had to experience the hard way a while back (& it’s one of the reasons I’m never touching FB pages again).

1 Like

What exactly is “claim guarantee” and how it works? I mean, how can I know that the page has “claim guarantee”? Thanks.

U don’t.

People just use that term to manipulate, if you’re not a pro in facebook page stuff, you will be cheated easily.

One of the very few things I’ll admit that iam shame about my country and what they people do to scam others… mostly done by Indians and pakistanis

4 Likes

It’s an empty promise.

1 Like

I believe we’ve already tossed him out, but please post username so we double check.

with Claim Guarantee Page you buy will never be claimed back by the previous owner, You will have it like your own asset and if in case it is claimed back you can have your money back from the seller.
On other hand No claim Guarantee pages have no guarantee ; You pay and take page but risk is all yours it can be claimed in 1 hour or 1 week or in some cases they are never claimed.
They are simply Hacked pages if the previous owner is experienced enough he can get his page back Via fb support or hack forms etc.
Never ever Buy in fb dealing groups or if you want to buy have a good middle man who can get your money back if something bad happens.
I will suggest Be here on Swapd, The safest place for buying n selling your digital assets.

1 Like

Also mention most of those pages are grown using ad coupon tricks

Which in turn is always risky for the page. Most of my friend’s page got disabled for no reason becuase of these coupon things.

Right now IBAN trick coupon is going on. Once Facebook finds out, it will go after pages and disable it easily.

1 Like

Great decision.
There are tons of more groups similar to sold out in Indian & Pakistani community.

Same brother :broken_heart:

1 Like

i am from Pakistan and i know how much these Tricks hurt me, me and my team build pages from scratch using and availing the options provided by facebook but when they target they include me and all those hard working people who spend their time to build audience, make content, search viral content.
I hope and wish some day people will prefer building and spend time rather than going for Quick money and be broke forever.

2 Likes

Yes i am pakistani and i made 6 fugures by working hard not stealing, and stealers could be from anywhere you racist punk

1 Like