Be Liked - Get Paid! Win 500 USD (and more!) - New vanity contest co-hosted by @Siraz07 and SWAPD!

GET PAID FOR BEING ACTIVE!

Introducing SWAPD Gamification!
https://swapd.co/leaderboard

Get paid for using SWAPD. No joke!

@Siraz07 wanted to show his gratitude towards SWAPD, and he wished to donate 500 USD to our victim fund. However, after lengthy negotiations, we’ve forced him (by knifepoint) to use that money towards our new mini vanity contest called Be Liked - Get Paid! Just like our previous contest, the rules are simple. Be active on SWAPD to rack up points and land in the top three positions by the end of Feb 2024 to win 500 USD. The twist this time is that all three spots have the SAME prize, so it’s 500 USD for all three most liked/active users. Yes, we’ve decided to step it up and help @Siraz07 by funding this contest with some extra monies! Before we begin, let’s go over the rules.

How can you earn points?

Here is the list of current actions and the points you will earn by performing them. We’ve tweaked the settings to make it interesting. Mainly, you will now get 20 points for every like you receive, 20 points for every hour spent on SWAPD, 10 points for every topic created, and 200 points for every ACTIVE new member you invite.

• For every like your post receives: 20 points
  • For every like you give: 1 point
  • For every post marked “Solution” by a user you helped (Help Center Category): 20 points
  • For every invited (redeemed) user: 200 points
  • For every hour spent on SWAPD: 20 points
  • For every topic created: 10 points
  • For every post created: 2 points
  • For every confirmed flag: 15 points
  • Every daily visit: 1 point

What can you win?

• 1st place winner - 500 USD in crypto + 500 USD SWAPD AutoBumper Credits + Free sidebar ad for one month
  • 2nd place winner - 500 USD in crypto + 250 USD SWAPD AutoBumper Credits
  • 3rd place winner - 500 USD in crypto + 100 USD in SWAPD AutoBumper Credits

What are the rules?

1. We will announce the winner on March 3rd, 2024
  2. Manipulating this system in any way will cause disqualification (and a possible ban)
  3. Everyone can play
  4. In case of unforeseen events, SWAPD staff reserves the right to make the final call
  5. Do not abuse the system by liking everything and/or creating topics/posts that do not make sense or simply aren’t needed
  6. Staff cannot participate
  7. Since invited members give the most points (200 per member), we will actively monitor redeemed members to see if they aren’t fake

Don’t GET DISCOURAGED

While viewing our leaderboard, you may see some whopping numbers for some members. Remember, those are lifetime stats from previous contests from when we’ve set the points bar really high. All that will matter in this contest is the last 30 days of stats taken on March 3rd - 3 PM CET. So, make sure to select the date correctly when checking our leaderboard, like in the screenshot below:

We hope you like this new SWAPD feature! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

36 Likes

I won this before, should I win again

1% PERCENT

25 Likes

To help you guys out with likes:

1. Be nice
  2. Be helpful
  3. Use memes
24 Likes

Damn I just gave @iconovi 20 points with my like :frowning: Good thing we’re still in Jan so it won’t count for him.

14 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

I will only play this game if @comfy reaches the top of the contest and then gets disqualified again, hahaha.

9 Likes

@Comfy REFFERALS :point_down:

12 Likes

Today, @Humayun, @GOAT, and @Truongtiendat are in the lead. They were followed by @mr_rk_kumar @Trendmark and @Abstract.

Well, we’ve increased likes to 20 points per like! Ten likes = one invite. Also one hour spent on SWAPD = 20 points :slight_smile: You don’t have to invite to win.

17 Likes

give me like
every @comfy joke is funny

I deserve it

6 Likes

@Comfy will win

12 Likes

@Mafia is going to win

10 Likes

Like my comment for no reason. Thanks

9 Likes

I want to win

9 Likes

@Mafia will be winner :trophy:

8 Likes

The big dog still number 1 all time. Got some catching to do, noobs.

13 Likes

is saying ‘like this or you don’t love your mom’ bannable

6 Likes

like this or you don’t love swapd

15 Likes

0 likes

11 Likes

@Siraz07 paying his way into our hearts🤑

7 Likes