BEST, Cheapest & High-Quality Press/PR Services | Direct Source/Supplier for 3+ Years! | GUARANTEED Placements

gif (1)

Elevate your brand with top-tier PR services on SWAPD. With over three years of proven excellence, I’ve amassed over hundreds of successfully closed tickets, establishing myself as one of the go-to providers for all PR needs – SWAPD approved :trophy:

Benefit from quick turnaround times and premium article write-ups crafted by a skilled USA-based team. Enjoy competitive pricing and flexible options, all while receiving organic, non-sponsored content guaranteed to captivate your audience and to tell your story.

We specialize in publishing articles across various niches, from cryptocurrency, business, entrepreneurs, musicians, cannabis, to fashion, ensuring online visibility for every client. Writing is also included in our services, with the option to publish pre-written drafts that meet outlet terms.

We make frequent updates to our catalogue every month :1st_place_medal:
Shoot me a private message to see our full list

Best New Publications:

Take advantage of our competitive pricing and reseller-friendly approach. We’re already trusted by hundreds, including entrepreneurs, PR agencies, and SWAPD members. We guarantee to outperform your current suppliers and manage all your deals seamlessly.

If someone’s offering a lower rate, I’ll beat it 100% of the time—guaranteed!

For examples of our publications or any inquiries, send me a PM, and I’ll promptly address them.

:moneybag: Payment Methods:

• Bank Wire & USDT (ERC20, no TRC20) + SWAPD fees.

Shoot me a private message to see my full list!

35 Likes

Prices

2 Likes

price??

2 Likes

Price and Full List

2 Likes

Price and Full List for resellers

2 Likes

Can you send me the full list

2 Likes

Pm for GQ and vogue

2 Likes

Prices?

1 Like

PM’d you

1 Like

PM’ed

1 Like

Price of forbes and sample link

1 Like

PM me list with prices.

Highly interested in Vogue and GQ

1 Like

Just replied to over 30+ people, if I double messaged you, my apologies. Please either post here or PM me direclty to make both of our lives easier.

If i missed you, kindly bump me.

Thanks to everyone who’s inquired so far.

3 Likes

PM me prices and also prices for resellers.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Send

1 Like

can you pm the list with prices

1 Like

What are the prices?

1 Like

Can you PM me with all details, prices etc. mate? thank you

1 Like

Prices and samples please

1 Like