BIG DISCOUNT FROM 3,500 eu to 1,149 euro Jewelry Drop shipping Business - $400+ Monthly Profit, $4000 Revenue in last 6 months! Huge Potential!

About the business
Key Highlights

•   Profitable Jewelry Business that has made $4000 in the last 6 months.

Average profit per month of $350-$450 in the last 5 months!

SEO Optimised, Amazing organic traffic!

HUGE Potential to scale this business to a 5 figure a month.

Are you looking for a turnkey, profitable jewelry business? Look no further! Our jewelry company has been thriving and has made over $4000 in revenue in the last 6 months with an average profit of $350-$450 per month for the last 5 months.

Our business boasts a beautiful, user-friendly eCommerce website and a loyal customer base. With a wide range of high-quality, unique jewelry pieces, our business stands out from the competition.

There is huge potential for growth, including expanding our product line, reaching new customers, and increasing profitability. This business is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take their passion for jewelry to the next level.

Operations

Earthly Energies Jewelry was established in August 2022 and is a highly successful Jewelry eCommerce Drop shipping business that sells Rings, pendants and chains. This business has made over $4000 revenue over the last 6 months and averages $350-$450 per month. If scaled appropriate, this business has HUGE potential to make 5 figures a month!

The business is perfect for beginners who are looking to get into drop shipping and are willing to learn to scale the business up via appropriate marketing (TikTok ads mainly). Its very easy to maintain the website (updating plugins and customer service).

I have put a lot of time in perfecting the SEO for this website to ensure it gets a lot of organic traffic, almost all of the sales are organic, therefore no money needs to be spent on ads for you to make money on this website.

The new owner can easily elevate this website up by running TikTok & Instagram advertisements, which would get more eyes on the website and increase sales.

Regarding the time commitments, I would say this business would only require 2-4 hours a week for shipping out orders, answering questions over email and contacting the supplier to ship the items out.

Supplier
I have worked with one supplier for the last 6 months and they are more than happy to work with the new buyer of this business, keeping prices the same etc. They are based in China, and it is very easy to contact them and sort out sales once a customer buys.

Financials

Looking at the graph attached, it shows the revenue over the period of the last 5 months that I have started this website, it shows steady growth, which is promising for the new buyer, especially as almost all of the traffic is through organic searches.

Why are you selling it?

honestly i need cash got other bigger projects to deal thnx.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.