Binanse

Do you trust Binance? I often hear that wallets are blocked for no reason. What do you think about it?

Using from 3 years no problems until now

1 Like

Is it possible to hold more than $10,000 on binance?

Offcourse yes I once had around 45k in wallet

Nah binance is bad stuff. Usually nothing happens, but they do sometimes freeze accounts randomly.

Just buy a ledger

1 Like

Just use Ledger, its only like $100-200

Recommend a good wallet where you can keep currency and not worry about being blocked for no reason and freezing money

Again, ledger

1 Like

And maybe trustwallet, but it’s not that secure as other wallets.

They won’t freeze you though.

1 Like

Binance is the biggest exchange but lately there are lots of rumours about bad actions from their side & CZ being shady.

I still hold some there but would recommend everyone since it’s crypto, if you want to hold do it in a private wallet. (ledger)

No i dont trust any exchange that holds onto my money and pretends to keep it safe. Buy yourself a hard wallet such as a ledger or a trezor and hold onto your own funds.

In terms of blocking or freezing money on binance that can and does happen to people.

Then there’s also the issue that banks have recently been closing down personal bank accounts for purchasing crypto on exchanges like binance.

Then there’s also the worry of when the countries start bullying binance and telling them to comply with there local laws. For example the uk has had huge issues and it seems every couple of months there’s another hurdle or verification required to access your own funds.

Buy a hard wallet and just use a exchange as and when its needed

3 Likes

Have been using binance for a while and never had any issues but it’s never a good idea to keep all your crypto on an exchange, withdraw some to cold/hot wallets and only keep the amount you need for trading and business.

1 Like