BLACK FRIDAY WEEK is now live on SWAPD! All tickets started during Black Friday will receive a 2% discount on SWAPD fees!

To add additional fuel to the worldwide consumerism brought to you by Black Friday, we’re hosting our own sales event, the SWAPD BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! All members will enjoy a tiny bit of savings via our upcoming sale.

We’re cutting 2% off on all SWAPD fees, for every member!

While that may not sound like a lot, remember that some member levels are under a progressive SWAPD fee structure. For example, transactions over 50,000 USD are currently set at 3% for VIP members. However, during the sale, they will only be 1%!

Starting this Friday, the following fees will apply to all SWAPD members:

Regular members - 7% for Items/Services
Premium members - 7% for Items/Services

VIP Members have a progressive fee structure:

• Transactions up to 10K - 6%
  • Transactions 10-20K - 5%
  • Transactions 20-30K - 4%
  • Transactions 30-50K - 2%
  • Transactions 50K and up - 1%

Diamond Club Members progressive fee structure:

• Transactions up to 10K - 5%
  • Transactions 10-20K - 4%
  • Transactions 20-30K - 3%
  • Transactions 30-50K - 1%
  • Transactions 50K and up - 0%

Black Friday Special, The Rules!

1. Users are not allowed to close and reopen current tickets during black Friday to enjoy the savings.
  2. The discount only applies to tickets started during Black Friday, which is on November 26th, 2021.
  3. Tickets must be started during Central European Time hours. The cut-off time is at midnight, November 27th, 2021.
  4. To qualify for the Black Friday discount, tickets must be completed, in full, by the end of December 1st. The cut-off time is 00:00, Central European Time. Prolonged services and/or long transfers will be disqualified from the savings if they’re not closed within this time frame.

Pro-tip: We suggest NOT to use bank wires for your Black Friday sales tickets unless you’re willing to use an express payment.

9 Likes

Disclaimer: The discount doesn’t apply to money transfer fees, only SWAPD fees. SWAPD Rewards also do not apply for tickets started during the Black Friday special.

1 Like

Get your 2% Discount here: COEHN’S SHOP: 100K+ Instagram Accounts For Sale - Social Media / Instagram - SWAPD :black_heart:

2 Likes

GET YOUR 50% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING HERE: LEMON’S INSTAGRAM SHOP :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wow, @Lemon going hard in the discount department.

Yh, testing the waters a bit. Seeing if its worth it to move the volume.

1 Like

Not offering these kind of the discounts after cyber Monday btw.

Start a 100k$ deal with me fast @Brant

if you pay fees , i will do more than 100k. :joy:

edit : there is 1% fee 50k$+ :fire:
@HamzaKhan , you wanted to buy something , right ? send me a checkout ticket :raised_hands:

Get your 25% Discount here: https://swapd.co/t/verified-facebook-pages-profile-on-your-name-store/

1 Like

I wonder if any poor soul won’t read this topic and start a XX,XXX ticket today.