[Bloomberg, Yahoo, Marketwatch, NASDAQ, AP News + Syndication to 500 more Outlets) | The only 1 press release service you will every need (+ High DA Backlinks)

Service type: Press release on Websites
Price: 1349$ (Usually 2500$) Discount running

Description:
If you want to publish a press release/press statement and do want to use the most credible outlets out there without breaking your budget, this is your gig to choose.

For only 1349$ we will push your press release on:

• Bloomberg
  • Yahoo
  • Marketwatch
  • NASDAQ
  • AP News
  • Streetinsider
  • Newsmax
  • AsiaOne

and it does Syndicate to more than 500 Outlets (FOX Media outlets + NBC Media outlets)
and will most likely even be picked up by Radio & Broadcast Media Stations in the US.

EXTRA BENEFIT

• NASDAQ DO-FOLLOW BACKLINK - DA90
  • AP News DO-FOLLOW BACKLINK - DA91
  • AsiaOne DO-FOLLOW BACKLINK - DA80

You do get a diverse backlink profile of the syndicated 500 outlets of do-follow and no-follow links

We take care of the writing of the article, you just have to send us some info/website/details you want us to include (Press Release Writing of 500 words) or we can publish your pre-written one, whatever you prefer.

*Note we also have other/more press and media options available - please reach out to us via message to discuss.

interested

1 Like

will these all get index in google ?

if yes then we can open ticket today !

GLWS :tada:

1 Like

Yes the all are usually all picked up/indexed by google on top.

And thank you very much :pray:

you taking guaranty of all of these mention above will get index 100%

1 Like

Yes all are google indexed and rank very well and even help you to rank with the High DA backlinks :slight_smile:

why cant i see any of which you mention above 8

2 Likes

I sent you an example, mentioning each one mentioned above ?

Bump, another offsite client done already (this is sold at 3000$ + usually)

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

How much for just only Nasdaq? PM me.

1 Like

Pm sent :slight_smile:

Bump