Bonus reel loading services are no longer allowed on SWAPD (For anything related to META)

Starting immediately, we’re stopping all services related to Facebook/Instagram/Meta Reels Loading. Ongoing tickets can finish up, but any new tickets will be denied, and we’re removing all listings. This decision is final, please do not take up staff time via PMs trying to dispute this. Whether insured or not, such services are no longer allowed here. Rest assured, we’re doing this for a good reason. We’re just trying to protect the well-being of buyers and us as a company.

Thank you for understanding.

24 Likes

I agree to admin

1 Like

I will never work on reels pages

But selling reels bonuse is allowed right?

I won’t even sell reels bonus pages :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does this include performance bonus too or just reels

I feel like your protecting future buyers, but not really the buyers that did purchase these services, and obviously got their payout accounts banned and bonuses removed when the whole point of this site is to have an escrow service that protects people. But thank you for removing it also to protect future buyers of these services

message me =)

Swapd u mf

1 Like

Nice, at the price these services were offered most buyers were actually losing money but people don’t consider the tax implications.

1 Like

What are bonus reel loading services and why are they controversial?

This field is dynamic and always changes, we can’t always be preemptive about everything.

1 Like

@Brant

1 Like

Swapd suck my d1ck

1 Like

IG reels bonus pages are allowed aren’t they? This speaks to Facebook only

Guess new story coming soon: WHAT HAPPENED DURING DUBAI TRIP

2 Likes

Just an FYI, same goes for Instagram.