BTS/KPOP instagram accounts for sale (1.5M + 1M + 722K + 562k + 332k )

Country of followers (majority): MIX

Amount of fans/followers: 4M ( 1.49M + 1M + 722K + 562k + 332k )

Original Email : Not Included

Price :

1. 332k account (Sold ) Topic/Niche: BTS/KPOP/Music/ Fashion/ Cosmetics/

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, great engagement

1. 1.49M - 15400 USD

2. 434k - 3500 USD

3. 500k - 4500 USD

( High engagement, most liked post - 212k likes, most viewed reel - 1.7m views)

β€”

• Bundle Sales Discount ( DM for price )
  • Price Negotiable
  • Looking for serious buyers

1.49m -

1M -

722k -

562k -

332k -

Topic/Niche: BTS/KPOP/Music/ Fashion/ Cosmetics/

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, great engagement

Benefits from owning the accounts (see below):

1. You can turn the accounts into your personal accounts or business accounts. Most of the followers in the accounts are female (~80-90%), they are responsive and frequently engage with the content. This definitely allows you to take a shortcut in building your business with social media marketing.

2. You can use these accounts to promote your own Instagram accounts and/or to provide paid promotions for those who want to be Instagram models. These fan accounts can continue to grow and consistently provide new followers.

3.You can do paid promotion for multiple Kpop online stores ( I have once earned 2700usd monthly by the accounts )

4.You can drive traffic to your own youtube channel ( Can be BTS/KPOP/Kdrama related ) and potentially build a passive income business, you can do paid promotion by the youtube channel too

5.You can potentially grow Ins accounts to sell

Description:

I have been looking for good buyers over some platforms and have a price range in mind. Feel free to DM. These accounts are well maintained and I can’t spend as much time managing the accounts now.

I’m here to find the best buyer:β€˜β€™)
also looking for long-run collaborators for accounts trading.

I might not reply very quickly but I will make the response as quickly as I can.

Hi, please PM me more information!

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us, which accounts you would like more information about? and what info you would like to see? Thanks :pray::innocent:

Replied all

New price in, let me know if you are interested

yo yo

Everything sold?

1 Like

All sold, would you like a 124k account? How big account are you looking for

Looking for over 500k

1 Like

how much you can offer? :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.