Building an Amazon Associates website from scratch. I’m taking 5 people with me for the first test

:rocket: Building an Amazon Associates website from scratch. I’m taking 5 people with me for the first test.

Hey SWAPD.

I have a strategy I developed myself for Amazon Associates, and I want to test it with a small group and document the process here.

The concept is simple:

Build a website → publish articles → apply my strategy → generate Amazon affiliate revenue.

I’m keeping the actual strategy private for now. I don’t want to just explain it theoretically. I want to prove it with real websites and real results.

I’m taking the first 5 people for free.

I won’t charge these first 5 people for my guidance or for teaching them the strategy.

You only need to get your own domain and hosting. Even a cheap domain such as a .site is fine if you want to keep the initial cost low.

I’ll personally guide the first 5 through the process and follow their progress.

I’ll share the journey here:

  • Website setup

  • Articles being published

  • How the strategy is implemented

  • Progress and testing

  • Amazon clicks

  • Earnings

  • What works

  • What doesn’t

  • Mistakes and adjustments

  • Final results

I’m not interested in showing a theoretical case study.

I want real websites, real people and real numbers.

And there is another part to this.

I’ve built a tool/property myself that works alongside the strategy and can help take the process further and potentially increase the earnings.

That part will eventually be paid.

But there’s one important condition:

If you follow the strategy properly and don’t get results, you don’t pay me for it.

I’m confident in what I’ve built, but I would rather prove it through results than make empty promises.

The first 5 people are basically my test group.

If the strategy works, I’ll show the results publicly.

If it doesn’t, I’ll show that too.

And if all 5 people follow the process properly and get absolutely nothing from it, you can call me out in this thread.

I’m putting my reputation behind this.

For the first 5:

No fee for the strategy.
No fee for the guidance.
You only cover your own domain and hosting.

Then we let the results speak for themselves.

Let’s build the sites and see what happens.