Business TikTok Account Generating $1500/ Month on AUTOPILOT - Extra Stream of Passive income! - CREATIVITY PROGRAM

:rocket: Are you ready to take your social media game to the next level? We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! We’re offering a highly-engaged TikTok account, now available for sale in the lucrative business niche.

:bar_chart: Key Account Metrics:

• Creativity Program: Currently enrolled, with exclusive benefits and boosted exposure.
  • Impressive Earnings: Generating a whopping $2.40 per 1000 views (RPM), surpassing industry standards.
  • 100% Organic Growth: No shady tricks, just authentic growth from 0 to where it stands today.

:bulb: Why Sell? We’re parting ways with this thriving account to fund our exciting portfolio expansion. Our proven blueprint allows us to consistently replicate this success, making it an unbeatable investment opportunity.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Future Prospects:

• Potential for even higher earnings as the RPM continues to rise.
  • A loyal and engaged audience ready for your business niche content.
  • A foundation to scale your influence and brand in a competitive digital landscape.

:link: What’s Included:

• The TikTok account with a pristine track record.
  • Access to a treasure trove of business-related content.
  • Insider knowledge to maintain and grow the account.

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a TikTok account that’s proven, profitable, and ready to skyrocket your business presence. Act now and secure your digital future!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 20k
Topic/Niche: Business / Entrepreneurship
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

if you are serious buyer, please contact us with a realistic offer and proof of income !

How much did the account make in total ? 1400$ and you selling it for 50k :joy:

Hello Friend,
If you read closely it says OBO, like or best offer.
The account RPM is $2.40 per 1000 views and it was created less than 90 days ago
Massive potential and all you have to do is post.
Please pm me if you have an offer.

There is not enough proof of concept to be asking for such money . My offer is 1500$ .

thank you for your interest but no thanks brother too cheap for me.
If you know how to generate passive income from the Creativity Program then you will understand the value and huge potential.

1 Like

Hello sir I inquired

i have to agree with @valetivision i constantly buy YT channels, even ones that earn 1500 every month with history go for 12-18k max depending on the history and audience. This is extremely overvalued.

$1500 is a bit low, but you wont go further than IMO, definitely not 5 figures. In all cases good luck with sales.

2 Likes

I am very interested, love to check out the channel first. Please let me know the username of it

Still haven’t heard back from you yet

Responding now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.