Can you change your TikTok username without losing the verification badge?

Wish I knew this yesterday, was the key element if to buy or not the account.

Anyway congrats to the seller and buyer. Nice bet by the buyer :wink:

4 Likes

Nice transaction! I mentioned some time ago about some Tik Tok interest, so it’s super interesting to see the demand is now there!

Can anyone do TikTok verifications for a company that’s verified on other social media already? It so, please PM

Sorry mate. But thanks for your kindness!

2 Likes

Gladly, happy you had a great transaction and also buyer must be happy with the purchase.

3 Likes

what about username transfer?

Can you still change username without loosing verification on Tiktok ?

1 Like

Not sure, to be honest. Things constantly change so you never know. Can someone verify this?

1 Like

Yes you can still keep your badge as of now

1 Like

i have

yes

I have lots of verified account you can change username no problem

1 Like

Just an update, you cannot change a Tiktok username any longer without losing your verification badge.

2 Likes

@BJD

2 Likes

We actually had to recently re-verify two users that changed their handles. It’s an instant process just like Instagram and Twitter.

1 Like

Update- method to change tiktok username without loosing tick is now revealed publicly here

We can’t stop methods from being leaked. If your service relies on a simple trick that you charge too much money for, that service shouldn’t be on Swapd anyway.

4 Likes

Is it still the case that you lose the blue tick on a name change or are there sellers here on SWAPD that offer a smooth process for it? If so, can someone send me a PM or link me to the thread?

@SWAPD do you maybe even have insights on this from past sales?

Bumb